Tuesday, March 24, 2009

reports - affirmations

1. I am the unlimited, multidimensional consciousness of God All That Is, the creative energy of infinite realities. I have no boundaries, divisions or limitations. Because I am, I know; because I know, I can; because I can, I do.

2. I am the unlimited, multidimensional consciousness of God All That Is, the creative energy of the universe. I am the creative energy of sun, moon and stars; of wind, rain and tide; of Earth and all it's inhabitants. I have inherent purpose, value and meaning beyond human definition or understanding.

3. I am that I am, being is its own justification. Being my self naturally fulfils all of my obligations, duties or responsibilities. I don’t have to justify my existence or prove my worth in any way, because I am.

4. I am unlimited, multidimensional consciousness manifesting in human form. I have innate integrity. I love my self freely, fully and unconditionally.

5. I am unlimited, multidimensional consciousness manifesting value fulfilment. I am manifesting value fulfilment for God All That Is, my self and every other manifest energy being. I love, honor and trust my Self.

6. Every human is a manifest focal point of God All That Is. Every human is where it chooses to be, learning what it chooses to learn; in it's own way for its own reasons. There are no victims in manifest reality.

7. There are no divisions between aspects of my being. There is no distance between my outer self and my inner self. Outer self is inner self with a human face.

8. Being in manifest reality is joyful play for energy beings. Joyful play releases all of my abilities, accomplishes all of my purposes and fulfils all of my responsibilities. My only responsibility is to manifest the joy of my being.

9. Past, present and future are delightful illusions. Each moment point is the centre of infinite pasts and infinite futures. Each moment I can create any past or future reality that I choose.

10. Passing time is an illusion. There is only an infinitely creative Now. Each moment point has no past, no history and no karma, only endless opportunity.

11. Nothing that I do, say, think, feel or believe is ever judged and condemned. There is no god, no judgemental morality and no ideal self that I have to live up to. I am free to play with my beliefs, and manifest my personal reality, without moralistic judgement or divine condemnation.

12. I am surrounded and suffused with the unlimited, unconditional love of God All That Is. I have never been right, I have never been wrong, I have never been judged and found wanting. I have always been learning, growing and developing within the unlimited, unconditional love of God All That Is.

13. I create my reality and the present moment is my point of power. No aspect of manifest reality is distant or apart from me. I am creating form, space, time and action in infinite realities.

14. I am surrounded and suffused with the unlimited, unconditional grace and abundance of God All That Is. I am blessed because I am! I deserve grace and abundance in any form and in any amount because I am!

15. I am manifesting unlimited, unconditional grace and abundance as form, space, time and action now. There is no effort in manifestation. I can simply, easily and naturally manifest any event that I choose.

16. Every human is a manifestation of the unlimited, multidimensional consciousness of God All That Is. Every human is manifesting to experience the power of thought and the joy of creativity. Every manifest energy being is worthy of my respect.

17. I am unlimited, multidimensional consciousness independent of manifest reality. It is simple, easy and natural to leave my manifest body and this manifest reality and return at will.

18. I am surrounded and suffused with the unlimited, unconditional love of God All That Is. I am in a reality of peace, love and harmony. I am safe, I have always been safe, I always will be safe.

Thank You dearly Garret (((((Waves)))))) for sharing these beautiful Affirmations, they are deeply appreciated *smiles*.
By Garret Thorne
1

No comments:

Post a Comment